Sunday, October 31, 2010

And So I Watch You From Afar

This band's music really wants to make me bang my head and jump around like a bouncy ball and in the other minute it gets me an emotional implosion just because of the overwhelming sound cloud. And I think I don't overact by saying that these irish guys really know how to play instrumental postrock. ASIWYFA really got my attention as I saw one of their shows in german television. The live performance is easily stunning. I guess the song Set Guitars To Kill is one of my favs at the moment. I hope I can see them live soon cause they are coming to germany in december. MYSPACE

Dates:
12.12. Osnabrück, Kleine Freiheit
13.12. Berlin, Comet
14.12. Hamburg, Hafenklang
15.12. Bremen, Tower

2 comments:

Andre said...

they're the best post-rock-band I took notice of in quite some time. also, I watch these videos everyday before breakfast:
http://www.wdr.de/tv/rockpalast/extra/videos/2010/0115/and_so_i_watch_you_from_afar.jsp
&
http://3voor12.vpro.nl/tv/#/41129336/43406868/20

cory said...

thank you for the links! yeah theyre pretty awesome :)