Tuesday, October 29, 2019

PABST from berlin



so one of the first bands Id like to tell you about is PABST from berlin. Ive seen them some years ago in a place called urban spree in berlin performing as support for BEACH SLANG. I really love their sound and their energy on stage. I guess what I like about them is that they sound pretty oldschool, some might say grungy/postpunky (even some stoner rock) but I dont really care about these labels so much. besides these are really nice guys and they really (really!) deserve to be popular! the singer Erik has a really unique voice and - for what he told me - he has a hardcore/diy/screamo background which I totally get. we like some similar bands and he is very easy to talk to.

last weekend they performed in luzern/switzerland as support for LEONIDEN, a german indiepop/danceband from Kiel which are also really good, specially their live show. anyway PABST first album is called Chlorine and I just love it. in the next weeks they play some shows with KADAVAR, a rock band from berlin I didnt actually know.



check out PABST on
bandcamp: https://pabstband.bandcamp.com/
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pabstband/


No comments: