Tuesday, October 29, 2019

LEONIDEN from kiel/germany



because I mentioned this band in my last post and I really enjoyed seeing them live, Im gonna tell you about them. first thing: i have to admit, when i first listened to them, i found them abit too "poppy". second: yes they are, but they have really nice songs, and since last weekend Im kind of addicted to some of their songs. I guess their fans are pretty young, but who cares right.

they started as a "school band" but since some years they are touring alot (alot!) and they are a pretty good live band, i have to say. they have alot of musical influences (from michael jackson to mars volta etc) and after seeing some youtube videos about them, I can say, they are really serious about their music. they are pretty diy and they care alot about their live performance. I find them to be a really charismatic band and their upcoming shows are almost sold out. I guess that means something, right? btw my favorite song is called 1990.



anyway, check out LEONIDEN on:
the website: https://leonidenmusik.de/musik/
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/leonidenleoniden/

No comments: