Monday, June 14, 2010

ORAL HISTORY OF CAP'N JAZZ


I am not really familiar with this magazine called ALTERNATIVE PRESS. but I bought the newest edition (june #263) in berlin last weekend because it contains an ORAL HISTORY OF CAP'N JAZZ. I was surprised to see it, so I spend six euro for it.

In anticipation of the upcoming reunion tour and vinyl release of Analphabetapolothology, the June issue of Alternative Press magazine features an oral history of Cap'n Jazz. The feature includes interviews with the all band members, Bob Nanna (Braid), Mark Pearsal (Man With Gun Records), Tim McIlrath (Rise Against) and several others who surrounded the band since its inception in 1989. The interviews present the story of the formation, demise, and reunion of Cap'n Jazz from those who lived through it.

I also searched the 5-page-article on the internet but didn't find anything. So I scanned the pages today. You can download the whole article here. Have fun reading!

6 comments:

my android internet xylophone said...

Yeah, great. You´ve found an online version of this article! NICE!

cory said...

no i didnt find it. I uploaded it!

my android internet xylophone said...

I just checked it out and unfortunately the quality is too band to read!

cory said...

oh sorry. i gonna fix this. you got another idea how i can upload big pictures?

cory said...

so I uploaded it with higher quality. must be way better now!

Anonymous said...

Hey, would really appreciate it if this got a re-up.