Saturday, November 30, 2019

CULT OF LUNA, BRUTUS, A.A. WILLIAMS @ Konzertfabrik Pratteln

It is funny how sometimes I find out about concerts that I didn't know about. I just checked the website of BRUTUS (one of my fav bands this year, actually I wanted to check the merch) and then I saw that they will play tomorrow in switzerland again. what a surprise! okay, they are "only" the support band for CULT OF LUNA but I don't mind seeing them too. because of that lineup the ticket price was kind of high: 43 francs. But I know that COL are pretty famous in the scene and have alot of fans.

And I have also never been to Pratteln (funny name by the way, even for a german) and the location called Konzertfabrik Z7 - they usually do alot of metal, gothic, hardrock and also cover band shows (not really my thing tbh). And the show starts pretty early which I think is good for a sunday.

some videos here:



No comments: