Thursday, October 31, 2019

PUP show in berlin (11.11.2019)

If you'd asked me which band I've seen the most in the last years, I have to say: PUP. I just checked it, and the first time I've seen them was 5 years ago in berlin (badeschiff) playing support for CLOUD NOTHINGS. In 2014 i made a blog post about the concert (I also took some pics and wrote an article for my former newspaper). Since then I wanna say I've seen PUP like 3 or 4 times (one time playing with MODERN BASEBALL). I was always really lucky to see the canadian guys in nice venues and with nice bands in europe, even though I have to admit I have not been folloing them so much in the last 1-2 years.

anyway, I'm going to berlin soon and I was randomly checking if there will be any good concerts during my visit - and for my surprise I found out that PUP will play on the 11th november at a location I really like (Bi Nuu). hooray! their new album is called "Morbid Stuff" and tbh I really need to listen to it more (so I won't judge it now or tell you more about it). I always loved their stage energy, their catchy songs and their well-thought music videos.

update after the show: it was really amazing. I was in front of the stage (first row!) and people got crazy since the first minute, I got pushed in my back quite hard, but I enjoyed the show. They played alot of new material. I was really surprised bc the show was sold out and it was packed with people. It was this typical moment when you realise: oh, PUP are fucking famous now. good for them!



No comments: